Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Week 4 Term 3 Reflection

Week 4 Term 3 Reflection 2015

Backward-Looking:
What have been your learning highlights so far this term?
My highlights for this Term is having an AWESOME TIME AT CAMP! It was really cool doing camp there's lots of fun and great activities to do. My second highlight was going to the google educators student conference. It was really great because we learnt lots of new learning skills to share at home.



Inward-Looking:
What were your Learner Profile goals for Term 3? Have your goals changed? Are you on track to meet your goals?
To be a communicator and a contributor. My goals haven't really changed. I am actually on track to meet my goals. I am actually on track because starting to speak in public with other people. Also my goal to be a contributor is really begging. I participate in the ukulele group.



Outward-Looking:
If you were the teacher, what comments would you make about your learning so far this term?
I would say that I am showing really good leadership in camp. I also would say that I am really independent and very organized.



Forward-Looking:
As you look back at your learning so far, what's one thing that you would like to try to improve upon over the next few weeks?
My Maths

Description
This is my Week 4 Reflection. The 4 columns are Backwards Looking, Inward Looking, Outward Looking and Forward Looking. If you wonder what are the descriptions for all these columns there is sentences at the top of each column. Hope you enjoy and please say something in the comments if there's a mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Simeon,

    My favourite highlights so far this year is going to camp
    .I think that you go beyond your best, and I think
    you can do better in maths than me.Well done you have done a great job of remembering your highlights this year.I would love to see more of your work on your blog.

    If you would like to visit my blog go to hpstotot.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.