Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

End of Term 3 Relfection


Backward-Looking:
What have been your learning highlights this term?
My highlights of this term would be Writing and Movie Making. This term I think I improved on my writing since last term. Which I am proud of. I also learnt how to movie make. I learnt how to record properly and how to take pictures properly. I also loved learning how to movie (or video) edit. Which is pretty awesome.



Inward-Looking:
What were your Learner Profile goals for Term 3? Have your goals changed? Are you on track to meet your goals?
I am on track to meet my maths, writing and reading goals. I have been improving by practising my addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. I have also been following up on each of the strategy's I learn in maths. I have also been improving in my writing by watching educational videos. I have been improving my reading by reading 20 mins every night.



Forward-Looking:
As you look back at your learning so far, what's one thing that you would like to try to improve upon?
I would probably like to improve on summarising maths. I find summarising hard because its just really hard to remember lots of things at once.
Here is my reflection on term 3. I have really enjoyed this term. I think that this term was one of the best terms I had. On this blogpost you will find my highlights of this term. You also find my goals and my improvement of my goals. The last column is about what I want to improve on. And I hope you enjoy reading and have a great holiday. :)

2 comments:

  1. hi Simeon it's me Janine I like how you explained about your term 3 reflection because you use a lot of interesting words and I think that you can make it better by using expression

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janine,
      I see you have a BLOG NOW! Which is awesome. I hope you enjoy posting and commenting. I see you also need help with commenting. There is an awesome and helpfull video that will help you with blog commenting. Oh and thanks for the feedback.
      From Simeon

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.