Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Hobsonville Magisto Video


Here is a Magisto video. This video was created was pictures and videos that we took at the Hobsonville. In this video you will see what the places looks like and what we did there and what we learnt. Which was pretty awesome. I would like to say thank you to Mrs Kingston for organising this trip and getting the last tickets to the Conference. I would also like to say thank you to Mrs Fortess for taking us to Hobsonville. I hope you enjoy this video.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,Simeon
    This place looks pretty awesome I think you might have learnt a lot of things from that place.
    What was your favourite part?
    Did you enjoy working there?
    I think this place was very interesting to me.This is the link to my blog please make a comment on it. hpsjasmanv.blogspot.co.nz
    By:Jasman




    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.