Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

The Hay Park School Journey Ends On This Blogpost!


My Highlights of 2015!!!
My highlights for this year was camp, tool kit day, prize giving, stardome and many other fun events. At camp I had the most funnest time ever. We had surfing, challenges, giants ladder and many more fun and awesome activities. My other highlight was having Mrs Kingston and Mrs Wright as my teachers. I am going to miss them next year.
Learning goals of 2015!
My learning goal for 2015 was to be a helpful, positive, confident and respectful learner. My other goal was to learn how to be a expert coder.
What I am looking forward to for 2016!
Next year I am looking forward to making new friends and learning about my new teacher and staff. I am also looking forward to be learning in Mt Roskill because there are lots of cool new things to learn.

This year was an awesome year. Because I was working with two of the best teachers of the year. I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU TO MRS KINGSTON AND MRS WRIGHT! I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.