Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Happy Goodbyes Hay Park School


Hello people of the internet.
Here is my slide about graduation. This year is going to be the last of primary school. Next year I will be going Mt Roskill Intermediate. We made this slide because all the year 6 will be going to intermediate next year. I wish I had to stay at this school for one more year. This school was just amazing and astonishing. I am going to miss great and wonderful teachers from this amazing and beautiful school. Oh and if you graduated please comment down below and tell me if you have any cool ideas for graduation.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I haven't graduated yet but I know what it is like having to leave your friends and go to a different school. I was in grade 4 when I had to leave my friends and go to a different school. I thoght that your post was great!
    ~Sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Sofia,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I really enjoy getting awesome and fun feedback from people around the world. I'm really glad that you commented on my blog thanks. It is a pretty sad feeling leaving your friends especially if their your best friends. Oh and thanks for saying my post is great. I bet your blog is awesome and great as well.
      From Simeon

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.