Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

What I learnt This Week.


What: This week we learnt how to round and compensating and identify the author's purpose. By watching helpful videos and we had to make connections with prior knowledge. Find evidence and sport your own thinking. Look for clues in the text.
So what: Maths helped me round to the nearest tens. Reading also helps me understand what the author is thinking about and make think beyond the story.

Now What: Use rounding and compensating in larger numbers and when I'm reading a different text I will look for the authors purpose.

This is what I learnt this week read it and see if you could do these at home.
Hope you enjoy.
PLEASE COME BACK REGULARLY TO SEE WHAT I'M UP TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.