Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

Narrative Writing Never Forget School

Never Forget School
Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz! “Simeon wake up!”
“What is it why did you wake me up from my slumber,” I said.
“Because,”bam!
“That's better I can crawl back into my little bed and have a little nap,” I said. here I go dozing off again.


10 Minutes later poof! “Huh!” I take a little peek and see my mum folding blankets and getting my uniform ready. Then I see something unusual I see this round looking thing it looks like a red donut holder inside it. “WAKE UP SIMEON!” shouted Mum.
“Ahhhhhh!”I Screamed.
“Mum why'd you do that I’m trying to sleep cause its the holidays,” I said.
“Holidays oh no you still think its the holidays hahaha,” Laughed Mum
“What's funny?”I said.

“Oh nothing except you forgot todays a school day!”
“What why didn't you tell me?”
“Well I was trying to but you kept trying to shut me up,” Said Mum.
“Well I’m sorry you could of told me before I went dozing off again,” I said.
“I did but you slammed the door on me!”
“Oh yea sorry,” I said

I rush as quickly as possible I put my uniform on and making sure to put my chromebook in my bag I check quickly if its dead or not but I remember that it did die and I left my charger in my dirty clothes oh no.  
“Mum come back!” Shoot she can’t hear me she has her headphones on. I react quickly before she puts in the washing. I run as fast as I can before she gets to the washing.
“Mom wait!” I shouted.
“Huh what is it?
“My charger ahhh there you are.

After a while of rushing to get ready we finally get in the car to go to school.
Zzzz zzzz zzzz.
“Hahaha he went dozing off again,” Mum said
“Well this time we get to let him sleep for the whole day,” Said Dad.

                                      THE END
Here is my writing about waking up on a Monday morning. It was inspired by video that my teacher Mr Crowe found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.